7th & 8th Grade Book Club
We haven't had enough interest this year for a 7th-8th grade book club. If you are interested and have not let us know, please call the library at 862-3491!
Activities: Book discussions, quizzes, students talk about favorite books and favorite characters, parts of books & videos, projects or games (depends on the topic), light snack. A great way to get to know some other people and read some books you might not have read. Plus, it's good for your brain!
Top Five Favorite Books From Last Year:
- Tears of a Tiger by Sharon Draper
- Death's Door by Betsy Byars
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- A Dogs Life by Ann M. Martin
- Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen