LINK Hold and Overdue Notice Options
Why get LINK notices via email?
- Get both holds and overdue notices
- Receive notices quickly
- Save your library money
Contact your local library to change your LINK notification options!
If you are already signed up for email notification but your email address has changed, log into My Account in LINKcat and click on Profile to update your email address.
Email notices may be marked as spam by your email provider. To fix this, configure your email to access email from the scls.lib.wi.us domain.
Telephone notices for holds
Telephone notices are limited to Wisconsin area codes only. When your LINK hold becomes available, you will receive an automated telephone call. A synthesized voice will tell you, or your answering machine, that an item is being held, where it is being held, and until what date. You will continue to receive overdue notices via postal mail.
If you wish to know the actual titles being held, you may:
- Use public access workstations at any LINK library to check your holds list.
- Connect to LINKcat via the Internet at www.linkcat.info.
- Use your touch tone phone, your barcode number and PIN to obtain information on items currently check out, items being held, or to review items. Call LINK TeleCirc at 608-242-4700 (available 24 hours a day).
- Contact your local library for assistance.
You may also choose to receive no notices at all.
See LINKcat Help.
Return to top
Last updated: 11/23/2009