Fun Game Sites
Links to fun and educational games appropriate for children under age 12.
- 4Kids.org This on-line component to the weekly newspaper feature includes games, a "scavenger hunt" quiz, and links to "cool spots" for kids to use for homework, information or fun. Created by a team focusing on techKNOWLEDGEy.
- Bob the Builder Based on the PBS TV show, this website features online games, videos, activities and printables. Learn about machines and construction.
- Deaf Planet An expansive resource for Deaf and hearing children to learn together online, in English, French, American Sign Language, and Langue des Signes Québécoise.
- Chess Kids Learn to play chess with interactive lessons, quizzes, games, and puzzles.
- Discovery School's Puzzlemaker The site has a fun and easy puzzle generation tool for all ages that allows users to create and print customized word search, crossword and math puzzles using your own word lists.
- Kaboose Lots of arcade-style games to play online and coloring pages to print out.
- LEGO games Action, adventure, strategy, creative, and preschool games featuring LEGO creations.
- Nickelodeon Jr From the people who bring you the Nickelodeon Channel, this site is created for younger children and has a variety of games, activities and fun.
- Official Disney Web Site Movies, animation, and games!
- Official Star Wars Web Site For Star Wars fans.
- PBS for Kids Games and activities connected to your favorite PBS programs, including Arthur, Between the Lions and Sesame Street. Also provides information for grownups on using the site.
- Primary Games Fun educational games for children.