Support the Ruth Culver Community Library
Our library appreciates gifts of all sizes in support of the library. They include donations from individuals, community organizations, businesses, memorial gifts, bequests and gifts of time and talents. There are many ways that you can help our library.
- Contribute to our building fund
- Join the Friends of the Library
- Honor a loved one
- Donate gently used materials for the Friends book sale (or the collection)
- Sponsor a performer for a special children's program
- Establish a trust fund
- Consider a bequest in your will
- Purchase and donate an item from our wish list
- Sign up to be a library advocate for legislative issues
- Use Goodshop & help the library while you shop online!
- Search online? Use Goodsearch
- Donate now through PayPal (the Library will receive your donation less 3%)
Please visit the library or contact Jennifer Endres, Director, at 643-8318 if you are interested in making a donation.
The Ruth Culver Community Library actively seeks grants, donations from the businesses, community groups, and individuals as well as support from the Friends of the Ruth Culver Community Library, Inc.
Private support from these sources helps the library provide increased materials and/or services that we could not otherwise provide. Some donations like the Allan S. Cramer Memorial Fund provide long-term support of the Library, while others like the memorial funds donated by the family of Nate Wonsettler were used to purchase books for children and young adults in areas of interest that Nate Wonsettler enjoyed.
The library and its users greatly appreciate this support.