Borrowing Library Materials
Available free to any Portage resident. Must have valid, current ID in order to apply. Cards issued may be used at most Wisconsin public libraries. Borrower must bring library card to check out materials. Patrons need to present a valid library card when signing up to use the Internet.
- Books, Paperbacks, Books on Tape: 28 days
- Books with holds, CDs: 14 days
- Videocassettes, Magazines, DVDs: 7 days
- Projectors, AV equipment: 3 days (Limit of 2 renewals)
- Adult materials: 10¢/day
- Children's materials: 5¢/day
- Interlibrary Loan & CD-ROMs: 25¢/day
- Videocassettes, DVDs & AV equipment: $1/day
Materials may be returned to any public library in Adams, Columbia, Dane, Green, Portage, Sauk or Wood counties, regardless of where borrowed.