DISPLAYS AND DISTRIBUTION OF MATERIAL POLICY
(Including Bulletin Boards)
1. All displays, exhibits, and handouts are to be approved by appropriate Library staff prior to setup. Unauthorized displays or material will be removed. Bulletin Board notices must be no larger than 11” X 17” and must be stamped and dated by library staff.
2. Exhibits, displays and handouts are presented on an equitable basis, regardless of beliefs or affiliations of individuals or groups requesting space. Religious and political exhibits, displays and materials are permissible for informational purposes; displays, which advocate for a single point of view, will not be permitted.
3. Exhibits, displays and handouts may not involve the sale, advertisement, solicitation or promotion of commercial products or services. This provision does not include the Library or groups affiliated with the Library.
4. The Library is not responsible for any items that are lost, damaged, or stolen while on exhibit or display.
5. The presentation of any display, exhibit or handout does not imply an endorsement of the content by The Reedsburg Public Library, its Trustees, or staff. Each display must include contact information for responsible person or group.
6. Library staff will determine the length of time for display, not to exceed 2 months.
7. Library displays take precedence over other users.
370 Vine Street Reedsburg